Direct Mail 2.0
BOOST YOUR DIRECT MAIL RESPONSE RATE BY 23-46% WITH DIRECT MAIL 2.0!
What is Direct Mail 2.0?
Instead of just sending out a traditional solo direct mail campaign, Direct Mail 2.0 combines your direct mail with 7 digital technologies to create an omni-channel experience that increases your return on investment by reaching your target audience on multiple channels simultaneously.
Get our free white paper – Disrupted: An Inside Look at the Current Direct Mail and Digital Landscape
How does it work?
Your direct mail pieces are mailed out to your mailing list. Then Direct Mail 2.0 touches your audience simultaneously across the web while tracking engagement – including visits to your website. We provide a custom dashboard so you can easily track all of your campaign’s performance in real-time!
Direct Mail 2.0 is comprised of 7 digital technologies geared towards getting you the best results. These 7 technologies include:
- SocialMatch – Deliver ads on Facebook & Instagram to your mailing list before your mail is delivered
- Mail Tracking – Track and record exactly when your mailing hits mailboxes on a per piece level
- Informed Delivery – Your mail piece is accompanied by a full color, clickable ad within the grayscale email preview sent by the USPS
- Call Tracking – Real-time updates and recordings of every call you’ve received as a result of your mailing
- Online Follow-Up – After leaving your website, prospects will see your ads throughout the Google Display Network, driving them back to your website
- Social Media Follow-Up – Continue the touchpoints of your ads by displaying them on Facebook and Instagram feeds
- LEADMatch – Track and record anonymous website visitors as a result of your mailing AND mail to website visitors who came not as a result of your mailing
Finally, complete attribution of your direct mail marketing campaigns!
“I have been using Direct Mail 2.0 and the dashboard has been awesome, not only did I find out our call routing was taking too long (which I streamlined as a result), but I had several callers that did not leave a message, and I was able to recover and talk to them. They turned out to be the best leads. They just didn’t want to leave a message!” – John
“We love Direct Mail 2.0 because it allows us to reach out to missed opportunities as well as critique how we handle the calls coming in. It has put us more in touch with evaluating how effective not only our mailings are, but how effective we are!” – Kathy